Title: Accounts Payable Officer
Company Name: Allan Hall HR
Job Location: Australia, New South Wales, Sydney, North West & Hills District, northrocks
Employment Status: Full Time
About the Company
MM Plastics forms part of Metal Manufactures Limited, a large and diverse Australian company which has been in operation for over 100 years.
The MM Plastics group focuses on plastics distribution including sign, digital/display solutions and engineering of thermoplastics. The group is made up of several companies across Australia and New Zealand.
A dynamic company with a with a strong emphasis on innovation and customer service. With a growing client base across multiple industries, they are in a great position within their field.
About the Role
We are seeking a highly organised and switched-on individual with proven experience accounts payable in a permanent position. Working within a small team, the role will require a self-driven individual who has the initiative to create and maximise efficiencies within the role.
The role would suit an enthusiastic, flexible person with a can-do attitude, who is seeking to work alongside a small team of hard-working, professional, open and honest individuals.
Your duties will include:
- Setup of new vendors
- Data entry of expense invoices
- Production of EFT payment files
- Co-ordination of bank approvals by authorised persons
- Completing supplier credit applications
- Supplier liaison and query resolution
- Review of supplier statements, chasing outstanding items with Stores to ensure vendors are paid on time.
- Expense reimbursement
- Tertiary qualification in a relevant field
- Experience in an end-to-end Accounts Payable role
- Experience with Navision or Business Central highly advantageous
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly ambitious and driven, with a can-do attitude.
- Intermediate to Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Solution-oriented and always looking to improve a process.
- Proven ability to prioritise and multi-task in a dynamic and demanding environment.
- Full Australian working rights (Essential)
If you are seeking a permanent role in a friendly and supportive team, in a dynamic shared office environment, please apply today! Please note, only successful candidates will be contacted for the next stage of the recruitment process. Thank you for your understanding.
Read Before Apply
Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?What is your highest level of education?What is your residential suburb and postcode?What is your expected annual salary?