Title: Accounts Payable Officer
Company Name: Avida
Job Location: Australia, New South Wales, Sydney, Parramatta & Western Suburbs, emuplains
Employment Status: Full Time
Avida is Australia's largest motorhome manufacturer. We have been manufacturing quality Recreational Vehicles for over 55 years. Our manufacturing facility is located at Emu Plains, in Western Sydney and we have a dealer sales network throughout Australia and New Zealand.
We are currently seeking a pro-active and highly driven Accounts Payable Officer to join our finance team. This is an exciting time in our business as we continue to improve our LEAN practices, and work towards World Class Manufacturing.
Your New Role
In this busy and hands-on role, your day-to-day duties will include:
- 3-way purchase order matching
- Coding non purchase order invoices
- Payment run processing including foreign currency
- Monthly supplier statement reconciliations
- Assist with month end reporting
- Ad hoc duties as assigned
What You’ll Need to Succeed
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Competency in Microsoft Office programs – particularly Excel
- Excellent time management skills and a good eye for detail
- Positive, can-do approach and an ability to communication at all levels
- the desire to take initiative and responsibility for the role
What You’ll Get in Return
- Competitive salary which is commensurate with your level of experience
- Work closely with a seasoned CA and CPA who will hone your skills
- Our office is located close to rail links and has free onsite parking
- Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
- Applicants must reside in Australia and must have full working rights. Applications who do not have full working rights will not be considered
- We are an equal opportunity employer
If you think you have the skills required to succeed, please express your interest by clicking apply.
Read Before Apply
Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?How many years of accounts payable experience do you have?Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?What's your expected annual base salary?How much notice are you required to give your current employer?