Title: Accounts Payable Officer
Company Name: BGC
Job Location: Australia, Western Australia, Perth, Northern Suburbs & Joondalup, osbornepark
Employment Status: Contract/Temp
BGC Housing Group is Western Australia’s largest residential builder, having built more homes for West Australians than any other builder.
Building a new home in Western Australia has never been more popular and as WA’s largest residential builder we have seen unprecedented growth across our residential building brands.
As an Accounts Payable Offficer you will be based in our Osborne Park head office where you will be responsible for a providing a high standard of accounts support to our busy Accounts Payable team.
What we’ll love about you
To be successful in the role we are looking for the following experience:
- A minimum of 1-2 years experience as an accounts payable officer in a large busy organistaion.assistant in a busy office environment
- Processing Supplier Invoices
- Reconciling Supplier accounts
- Preparing supplier payment runs
- Create electronic orders (from time to time)
- Assistance with Shire refunds and cancellations
- Dealing with internal and external customer queries
- Assist accounting personnel with ad-hoc tasks as required.
If this sounds like you APPLY NOW Culture and Benefits
We pride ourselves on our healthy and safe workplace culture of diversity, inclusiveness and support. At BGC Housing group, we place very high value on our team. Our employees will enjoy great staff benefits including:
Health, Safety, Environment and Quality
- In-house BGC discounts.
- Employee Assistance Program.
- Corporate discounts on superannuation and health benefit funds including Bupa, HBF, HIF and IOOF.
- Vehicle discounts partnering with automotive companies.
All BGC Construction employees have a responsibility to behave in a manner, which ensures their actions or omissions, do not adversely affect the health, safety, environment and wellbeing of colleagues, contractors or members of the public. BGC Construction employees must comply and meet all responsibilities as outlined in BGC’s Health, Safety, Environment and Quality Policies and Procedures.
Please note: Shortlisted applicants may be required to provide a police clearance upon engagement of employment for relevant positions. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
You must have the right to live and work in Australia
to apply for this role.
Take the next step in your career and apply by clicking the ‘Apply Now’ button.
Read Before Apply
Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?What's your expected annual base salary?Which of the following accounting packages are you experienced with?How many years of accounts payable experience do you have?Do you have reconciliations experience?