Title: Accounts Payable Officer
Company Name: Big Ass Fans
Job Location: Australia, Queensland, Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs, eaglefarm
Employment Status: Full Time
We are Big Ass Fans. Fun name, serious business. We design, manufacture and sell those awesome fans you see on The Block, Grand Designs, in airports, shopping centres, industrial warehouses, restaurants and more!
- Excited about innovation, expansion and fast-paced growth potential?
- An enthusiastic team player who goes the extra mile?
- Adaptable, Proactive and have the ability to work well under pressure?
If Yes then we want you!
Big Ass Fans Accounts Payable Officer will be responsible for assisting in the day to day accounting operations for the business.
- Establishing appropriate commercial terms with suppliers
- Processing moderate volumes of supplier tax invoices on a timely & accurate basis
- Processing staff expense reimbursements on a timely & accurate basis
- Ensuring AP supplier balances reconcile with supplier statements
- Requesting credits from suppliers where appropriate
- Preparing payment runs on a timely & accurate basis (after checking cashflow)
- Distributing remittance advices to suppliers
- Assisting with the resolution of internal and external queries
- Handling day to day accounting transactions related to AP
- Submitting monthly AP reports
- Matching account transactions related to Accounts Payable
- Investigating and processing differences
- Assisting with the reconciliation as required by the Accounts Receivable Officer
- Completion of a recognized Certificate or Diploma in accounting/business practice (or better) would be highly regarded
- A minimum of 2-5 years of work experience in a similar role is essential
- Demonstrated knowledge of general accounting procedures and principles is expected
- Demonstrated experience in using general business software like Microsoft Excel is expected
- Demonstrated experience in using complex Customer Relationship Management software and Financial Systems like Salesforce and Epicore is highly desirable
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and multi task
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
If you feel you would be a great fit then please apply today. Please note we will not be accepting agency applications for this role.
Read Before Apply
Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?How many years' experience do you have as an accounts payable officer?What's your expected annual base salary?