Title: Accounts Payable Officer
Company Name: C3Talent
Job Location: Australia, Queensland, Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs, brisbane
Employment Status: Full Time
This fast paced and growing National business is expanding at a rapid rate and as such is implementing numerous systems and whole of business processes to assist in streamlining the finance function and various operational divisions.
Due to this transformation, they are looking to recruit an Accounts Payable Team Leader to manage, direct and guide the team as well as contribute to various daily tasks.
Key to this role will be ensuring that the implementation, optimisation, and efficient running of the upcoming Coupa procurement system.
Other areas of focus are: -
- Onboarding suppliers into the Coupa system to ensuring timely invoicing capabilities.
- Reconciliation of vendor statements and assisting with invoice processes.
- Process all creditors payments and general ledger entries as required.
- Oversight of Promaster expense system
- Handle difficult creditor queries to maintain favourable relationships.
- Ensuring controls and compliance are in place.
- Ad hoc duties as directed by the Financial Controller.
You will be an experience team leader/ manager, have 5+ years’ experience in high volume, complex and systems driven business and enjoy staff management. Exposure to a procure to pay system is mandatory, Coupa will be highly regarded.
In return you will be offered an engaging and driven team, a wonderful and warm corporate office environment and excellent salary package.
Please apply on online or call Rachael Dwyer to discuss – 0422 844 211.
All suitable candidates will be contacted with 24 hours from applying.