Title: Accounts Payable Officer
Company Name: Chandler Macleod Group
Job Location: Australia, Queensland, Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs, brisbane
Employment Status: Contract/Temp
As one of Australia's largest providers of human resources solutions, Chandler Macleod has a proven track record of unleashing potential in people and companies. For over 40 years Chandler Macleod's recruitment business has connected leading-edge projects and employers with outstanding business professionals.
We have partnered with a leading Mining Company to recruit an Accounts Payable Officer -12-month contract - Based in Brisbane CBD.
Perform accounting and clerical duties related to the efficient maintenance and processing of accounts payable transactions.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintenance of financial records in SAP and hardcopy financial files
- Receive, process, code and match supplier invoices and associated paperwork
- Seeking approval for payments and process Cheque, EFT and BPAY payments in line with procedures and policy
- Maintenance of Expense management system - carrying out maintenance and following up approvals
- Performing end of month functions
- Maintenance and reconciliation of General Ledger Accounts
Knowledge & Experience Required:
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in an Accounts Payable role or similar
- Experience with computerised accounting systems (SAP would be desirable)
- A professional approach combined with a positive 'can do' attitude and ability to deliver high level customer service and administration support
- Strong attention to detail, good follow up procedures, and structured approach to work
- Intermediate - Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Want to know more? Please apply within or contact AJ on 07 3003 7764 | [email protected]