Title: Accounts Payable Officer - Eagle Farm
Company Name: Page Personnel Finance & Accounting
Job Location: Australia, Queensland, Brisbane, Northern Suburbs, eaglefarm
Employment Status: Full Time
- A hands on Accounts Payable position working for a high calibre organisation
- Full function, end to end AP role with significant internal facing customer service components
My client is a large, Australian organisation who are one of the leaders in their field.
Operating in the farming & agriculture industry, they are a great organisation to work for, with a good culture & learning opportunities.
- Receive, review and prepare vendor invoices in readiness for processing
- Match invoices to goods/service receipts and process and investigate any variances
- Forward manual invoices for authorisation and relevant costing details within the correct entity
- Input all relevant invoice details into ERP, ready for payment including reconciliation of GST amounts
- Prioritise and match invoices for weekly payment run
- Prepare weekly payment runs, including preparation of bank EFT and BPAY files
- Post all relevant transactions and journals including inter company account transfers, in the relevant company's ledger
- Reconcile vendor account balances in the ledger to vendor statements where available
- Assist vendors with queries in relation to invoices and payments
- Ensure all relevant contact and bank details are up to date in the ledger at all times and that all customer records are filed/archived in a timely manner
- At least 2 years prior experience in a high-volume, full function role is required.
- Demonstrable customer service experience - and ability to support internal stakeholders
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work in a team as well as independently.
- Demonstrates strong organisational/time management skills.
- ERP experience - AX Dynamics or SAGE 300 would be an advantage.
I have a competitive salary & package on offer.
On site parking
Happy to discuss further.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Lucas Mehlhopt on +61 7 3414 6121.