Title: Accounts Payable Officer
Company Name: Fleetwood
Job Location: Australia, Victoria, Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs, melbourne
Employment Status: Full Time
We are seeking an enthusiastic Accounts Payable Officer to join our busy Finance team based in the Melbourne CBD.
About the business
Since being listed on the ASX in 1987, Fleetwood Building Solutions (FBS) has leveraged advances in technology and prefabrication to become the market leader in modular construction. We work with government departments, owners, architects and engineers to design and build custom buildings across a broad range of industries. As a turnkey construction company, we provide pre-construction assistance, project schedule development as well as construction management services.
About the role
Reporting to the Accounts Payable Manager, this role suit a candidate who is highly meticulous and process driven. The key responsibilities will include:
- Delivery of high-quality accounts payable service through effective processing of supplier invoices in accordance with business policy and systems.
- Managing and liaising with a portfolio of suppliers regarding invoice queries, outstanding invoices and payment.
- Following up outstanding purchase orders with internal staff.
- Supplier statement and credit card reconciliations.
- Influencing employees and suppliers to adhere to best practice policy with regard to purchasing and accounts payable.
- Assisting the AP Manager with payments and reporting as required.
- Filing and scanning as required.
- Strong service orientation and ability to work within the AP / Finance team to ensure the highest quality services to both internal and external clients.
To be successful in this role you will demonstrate:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in similar role.
- Relevant tertiary qualification would be advantageous.
- Excellent time management skills and attention to detail.
- Highly proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Excel.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision, and to manage and coordinate own timetable, set priorities and achieve objectives.
- A highly developed sense of personal judgement to undertake sensitive work and commitment to the confidentiality of financial issues.
- Commitment to the efficient and effective delivery of quality customer service.
- Willingness to work in a team environment, including a preparedness to assist colleagues to achieve deadlines when the need arises.
How To Apply
- Work with a company which values diversity, inclusion and equal opportunity.
- Enjoy genuine opportunities for professional development.
- Be part of a business that is undergoing a significant transformation towards becoming an Employer of Choice.
Please submit your CV and cover letter by clicking on the 'Apply' button below. Agency submissions will not be accepted without prior express approval from the FBS HR team. All agency candidates must be submitted through our on-line portal to be valid.
Read Before Apply
Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?How many years of accounts payable experience do you have?