Title: Accounts Payable Officer
Company Name: Private Advertiser
Job Location: Australia, New South Wales, Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs, homebushwest
Employment Status: Full Time
- A great opportunity for a Finance / Accounting professional to build their career in a global IT company
- Be one of the first to learn about new and emerging computing technologies
- Training and support offered
The Accounts Payable Officer will work closely with our Finance team and is responsible for managing external and internal supplier invoices, credits and payments.
- Manage eFinance expense/credit/prepayment applications
- Follow up with the approvals as and when needed
- Post the batches and validate the invoices
- Match PO invoices for inventory related invoices
- Code expenses into GL accounts
Fixed assets management
- Monitor working in process assets and capitalize when project is completed
- Assets capitalization
- Disposal and Fixed Assets Register report
Payment runs and reconciliation
- Create payment runs in the Finance system
- Reconcile the vendor statements every month and check for any discrepancies
Prepare Opex analysis and forecasts
Process staff expense claims
Ad hoc duties as and when needed
Profile of the successful candidate
To be successful in this role, you must be keen to learn and take on new challenges.
- Certificate in Accounting, Finance, Business, Mathematics or related field
- At least 3 years’ accounting experience
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
- Team player with the ability to take ownership of key areas of responsibility
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and work to tight deadlines
- Excellent data entry skills and attention to details
- Proven experience in handling high volume of work
If you think you fit the role and can make a difference, don't hesitate and submit your application via the link provided.
Important: Applicants must have Australian citizenship or have the proper authorisation to live and work in Australia indefinitely.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Read Before Apply
Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?How many years of accounts payable experience do you have?Do you have data entry experience?How much notice are you required to give your current employer?What's your expected annual base salary?Do you have experience using Microsoft Excel?