Title: Accounts Payable Officer
Company Name: The Co-Group Limited
Job Location: Australia, New South Wales, Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs, doublebay
Employment Status: Full Time
The Co-Group Limited is working with a leading company in the Aged Care and Disability space who is looking for an Accounts Payable Officer
The key functions of the role include:
- Processing supplier invoices
- Processing employee expenses
- Supplier reconciliations
- Maintain and progress regular payment schedules
- Daily, weekly and monthly payment runs
- Credit card reconciliations
- Assist with daily bank reconciliations
- Assist with intercompany recharges
- Assist with month end and expense accruals
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders and resolve supplier issues as necessary
- Data entry
- Preparation & implementation control assurances across various Group businesses
As a team member you will need to:
- show initiative
- have exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- be resilient and adaptable
- have exceptional attention to detail
- be able to manage competing priorities and deadlines
- achieve and deliver outcomes
- be a true team player with extraordinary people skills
Your Skills and Experience
To be successful in the role, you will require the following skills and experience:
- Diploma or Degree in Accounting or related discipline or working towards same
- Demonstrated experience working in Accounts Payable
- Proven knowledge of standard Accounts Payable practices and procedures
- Knowledge of and experience with Xero Accounting software is desirable
- Demonstrated high level computer skills and competency in the use of Microsoft Office software.
- Demonstrated high level of attention to detail and reconciliation skills
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task in a high volume and deadline driven environment whilst maintaining a high standard of work
How to Apply
If you are the person we have outlined above, then please apply by:
- responding to this ad and ensure you have included a cover letter addressing 'Your Skills and Experience' criteria as outlined above.
- Include your current resume that provides details (name, email and telephone number) of 2 employment related referees.
The team at TCG will be reviewing applications for this position as they are received. If you are one of the applicants who TCG thinks may be the right fit for the position, you will be contacted via email.
Should you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to the People Team via email to [email protected]
Recruiters ... thank you for your interest in this position, however at this stage TCG is recruiting directly. If we need assistance in finding the right candidate, we will be in touch.
Read Before Apply
Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?How many years' experience do you have as an accounts payable officer?Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?Which of the following accounting packages are you experienced with?