Title: Accounts Payable Officer
Company Name: Vanity Group
Job Location: Australia, New South Wales, Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs, marrickville
Employment Status: Full Time
We are on the hunt for an extraordinary Accounts Payable Officer to work in a fast-paced and close-knit Finance team, working in Vanity Group’s global Finance HQ’s.
To achieve success in this role, you will need to have high attention to detail, have excellent time management and organisational skills, and be experienced in meeting tight deadlines for month end, as you will manage the end-to-end Accounts Payable function for 5 different legal entities and 9 costs centres.
A company dedicated to elevating hotel amenities from essential items to an experience that rivals even the sweetest suite. In business since 2011, VANITY GROUP has grown to be a creative services company that activates brands in hotels all over the world. And not just any brands, we represent some of the most respected retail brands in the industry including Balmain Paris, Karl Lagerfeld and Kevin Murphy.
As our Accounts Payable Officer, you will…
- Process invoices and match payments in SAP for all bank accounts.
- 3-way checking of inventory invoices and converting GRPOs to AP invoices.
- Supplier Master Data maintenance.
- Completing Supplier credit applications.
- Liaise with retail department and warehouse to investigate discrepancies in banking and invoices.
- Generate reports such as cash position, online sales, monthly cashflow report, etc.
- Daily bank reconciliation for all bank accounts.
- Petty cash management.
- Assist Accounts Receivable with Billing, Collection, etc.
- Payroll preparation for external accountant.
- Support Financial Accountant and whole finance team with various accounting projects including system integrations.
A bit about you...
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- Previous experience with SAP advantageous (or other ERP system)
- Intermediate Excel Knowledge
- A stickler for detail
Why should you be excited by this opportunity?
Because, you will;
- Be working with a team invested in #standingunited, to achieve outcomes for each other and supporting one another in their development.
- Be working with great people, who Have Gusto, Show Respect, Say Bravo, Stand United, Act Bold and Are Savvy.
- Receive generous discounts from some of our licensee brands and partners including but not limited to 10% off Virgin Active membership agreements, 25% off Ovolo Hotels, 30% off Hunter Lab and Balmain Paris and the list goes on.
- 20 Free DGB products of your choice annually.
- Birthday Leave and Onsite Coffee.
Vanity Group are equal opportunity employers. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all.
To learn more about Vanity Group, visit our website at www.vanitygroup.com.
Read Before Apply
Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?How many years of accounts payable experience do you have?What's your expected annual base salary?How much notice are you required to give your current employer?