Title: Accounts Payable Officer
Company Name: West Recruitment
Job Location: Sydney, Parramatta & Western Suburbs
Employment Status: Full Time
About your new company
- Multinational US Company
- Permanent – Accounts Payable Position
- Greater Western Sydney
- Competitive remuneration package
We are excited to be partnering with a fast-growing US multinational company in the retail space with a turnover in excess of 50 billion annually. Our client is seeking an organised, enthusiastic, motivated Accounts Payable Officer to join their high-performing team and ideally to grow with the company. About your new job
Reporting to the Accounts Payable Manager, and working in a close team of 4 your responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Ensure all payables are processed accurately and on time;
- Ensuring credit notes are reviewed, processed, and matched to short payments on time;
- Be responsible for the reconciliation of vendor statements;
- Ensure AP month-end and GL accounts are reconciled with relevant commentary;
- Able to adapt to evolving AP functions when the business continues to grow;
- Ensure queries are resolved in a timely manner;
- Contribute to improving processes and involvement in any relevant projects.
Still interested? Keep reading… About you!
For success in this role, you will possess the following:
What is in it for you?
- Degree in Accounting preferred (Tertiary);
- Have 2+ years in Accounts Payable experience with vendor statement reconciliation;
- High level of numerical aptitude;
- Strong problem-solving skills, documentation skills, analysis skills, and multi-tasking skills;
- Have a positive and “can-do” attitude;
- Ability to work towards goals and set high expectations for your peers;
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbal and in writing;
- Working independently in a fast-paced environment whilst maintaining accuracy through daily tasks.
Great, Apply now…
- Competitive salary and rewards on offer
- Strong company to grow with and have stability in your career
- Fast and dynamic team environment (No two days are the same!)
- Enviable team culture and strong leadership team
To apply online, please click on the link below using a word format CV.
Alternatively, to discuss this opportunity further contact Kenneth Thon on 9689 8903
Thank you for taking the time to consider this opportunity.