Title: Accounts Payable Officers
Company Name: Meriton Property Services Pty Ltd
Job Location: Australia, New South Wales, Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs, sydney
Employment Status: Full Time
For over 50 years, Meriton has been designing and building award-winning apartments in the best possible locations, with more than 75,000 apartments to our name across Sydney, Brisbane and the Gold Coast.
We are looking for motivated, driven and proactive individuals to join across our various Accounts Payable teams. Working within either our Construction or Serviced Apartments accounts divisions, you will bring your 3-5 years' relevant experience to support these growing teams.
Your responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Prepare, code & process high volume of accounts with a high level of accuracy
- Identify discrepancies, liaise with relevant parties, and resolve.
- Allocation on vendors invoices against Purchase Orders
- Follow up on the approval status of processed payslips to ensure payments are made in a timely manner
- Monthly account reconciliation to Vendor statement prior to payment
- Prepare & process Utility (Elec/Gas, Council, Water, Phone etc) accounts for properties
- Processing Strata accounts for properties owned by Meriton
- Maintain vehicle fleet registrations and third party insurance
- Distribution of supplier accounts
- Prepare & process journals in AX system
- Ensure vendor details are maintained & up to date in AX
- General accounts duties as required
Required experience and skills:
- 3-5 years' experience in a high volume Accounts Payable environment.
- Some exposure to Microsoft AX would be an advantage but is not essential.
- You will need high attention to detail, numeracy and accuracy, excellent communication skills, reconciliation experience, strong computer skills, and a positive and willing attitude with a keen interest in Accounting.
Due to the nature of this role, only candidates with full working rights for Australia will be considered. Candidates must be available to work business hours, Monday to Friday in our corporate head office in Sydney's CBD.
Please apply using the link below.
Agencies- please do not contact us about this role.
Read Before Apply
Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?How many years of accounts payable experience do you have?Which of the following accounting packages are you experienced with?What's your expected annual base salary?How much notice are you required to give your current employer?