Title: Accounts Payable (Part Time Contract) - Auckland
Company Name: Onceit
Job Location: New Zealand, New Zealand, Auckland, Auckland Central, newmarket
Employment Status: Part Time
We're looking for someone who has some previous accounts experience, but not over experienced or qualified for this mid level role, to join our small motivated finance team based in Newmarket, Auckland. You'll be working with our Accounts Payable Officer to support the finance team and help keep our valued suppliers happy.
A great opportunity to join a fast paced, growing and innovative NZ grown brand – Onceit
Based in our office in Newmarket, Auckland, approx 24 hours per week for a 3 month contract.
We can provide flexibility of work days and hours as long as we get the required number of hours per week between the hours of 8.30am and 5.00pm. This is a 3 month contract at this stage, potentially with an extension if we require it.
Onceit is one of NZs fastest growing on-line fashion and lifestyle e-commerce sites. We source and sell premium designer fashion products across a range of categories including apparel, home, accessories & beauty from local and international brands through our successful website and app. From humble beginnings, we’ve quickly grown into a business serving over 650,000 delighted members throughout NZ and Australia.
Team fit and a clear alignment with our company values are critical. We have an extraordinary and youthful team and are super-friendly. We work hard and get a lot done, but we also know how to have fun with monthly company lunches and regular social functions. There are great perks with this role and top of the list has to be our amazing staff buying privileges.
How you will help us:
- Assist the Accounts Payable Officer to process our 20th month supplier and utility invoices
- Management of the account’s inbox, e-filing invoices
- General office duties
- Processing of daily urgent proforma payments
- Reconciliation of 20th invoices against our backend stock receipting system
- Data entry of payable invoices
- Processing of faulty or under supply credits from suppliers requiring clear communication skills
We need someone with:
- NZ Citizenship or residency
- A positive attitude – we strive for a happy and energised work place
- 1 year of accounts payable/book keeping skills or 2 years accounting/business studies
- Xero experience an advantage
- Excellent command of the English language and ability to communicate with suppliers with respect and good written prose
- Medium Excel and Word skills and fast computer navigation
- Fast work pace
- Attention to detail
- A love of numbers
- A high level of attention to detail
- A team player, can do attitude
What we will give you (currently):
- Being part of a great, friendly team
- Staff discount on Onceit products
- Dog friendly office
- Fun events and staff lunches every month
- Espresso coffee
Our Onceit Values
- Positive culture – positive attitude, ability to overcome challenges, creating positive work environment
- Encourage creativity - advancement – improving process’ creatively
- Ship quickly, be agile, be lean – constant improvement in role and workplace
- Open communication – Clear understanding of role responsibilities and KPI’s, clear communication internally, suppliers & customers, honesty.
- Be the best at wow service – care about customers, wow stories, member ambassadors
- Make s**t happen – make Onceit more efficient, if something needs doing get it done, muck in
- Work hard, have fun – celebrate success, work hard to achieve the goal, put in the time