Title: Accounts Payable & Payroll Officer
Company Name: Azure HR
Job Location: Australia, Western Australia, Perth, CBD, Inner & Western Suburbs, westperth
Employment Status: Full Time
We are looking for an experienced Accounts Payable and Payroll Officer to manage and execute our end-to-end payroll processes and ensure that payments are made to suppliers for goods and services for our logistics and hospitality businesses.
What we offer:
- A diverse role working across multiple employment entities and industries in our growing business
- Opportunity to be involved in implementing a Payroll and HR system
- A supportive team environment with ongoing training and development
- Competitive package
- Work in our brand new high-spec office in the heart of West Perth, surrounded by cafes and parks
You will work in our Perth head office, where we support our mining transport joint-ventures and accommodation businesses across regional Western Australia. We are rapidly growing which provides our team a breadth of interesting experiences in their day-to-day work. We are a small and newly established head office team who understand the importance of enjoying working as a team and providing excellent customer service to our remote team mates and stakeholders.
About the Role:
This role is ideal for someone with Payroll experience who is looking to progress their career in accounts administration. We will also consider a strong accounts payable person keen to develop their Payroll career. Reporting to the CFO, you will be responsible for:
- Processing invoices and ensuring payments are processed within agreed terms
- Bank reconciliations and cash flow requirements
- Fortnightly payroll processing of around 100 employees and out of cycle and ad hoc payments as required
- Responding to payroll and purchasing queries, and
- Administration and maintenance of records
- 3+ years’ experience in an end-to-end payroll process for a similar size (or larger) organisation and an understanding of general accounting principles and practices
- Demonstrable understanding and interpretation of relevant Modern Awards
- Experience using computerised financial systems and Microsoft Office, specifically intermediate skills in Microsoft Excel.
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Demonstrated ability to manage time and competing priorities effectively
- Strong problem-solving skills
- A willingness to build relationships, help the team located across Western Australia
Interested? If yes, we would love to hear from you! Apply by submitting your CV in support of your application. Don’t delay as shortlisting will commence immediately. Applications will close 14 May 2021.
Read Before Apply
Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?How many years of accounts payable experience do you have?How many years of payroll experience do you have?