Title: Accounts Payable / Receivable Officer
Company Name: C21 Services Pty Ltd
Job Location: Australia, Victoria, Melbourne, Northern Suburbs, brunswick
Employment Status: Full Time
400 Gradi is an award winning restaurant specializing in traditional Italian cuisine.
We are currently looking for a dedicated Accounts Receivable / Payable Officer to join our team.
As part of our team you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring all costs are identified and recorded accurately
- Maintaining the billing system
- Generating invoices and account statements
- Maintaining accounts receivable files and reports
- Investigating and resolving irregularities or enquiries
- Communicating with external parties, such as sub-contractors and suppliers
- Keeping track of all payments and expenditures, including payroll, purchase orders, invoices, statements etc.
- Maintaining historical records
- Generally responding to all vendor enquiries regarding finance
- Continuing to improve the payment process
- Assisting in ad hoc administration tasks
What you will bring to the table:
- Business administration/finance experience
- Experience within the hospitality industry preferred
- Strong knowledge of processes from invoicing and reporting
- Strong customer service skills and professional phone manner
- Good listening skills and a positive attitude
- Ability to be proactive and find solutions
- Highly organised
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work proficiently within a team and autonomously
- High level of motivation and excellent time management and organisational skills
- Strong computer skills, experience in the Microsoft suite, accounting software and project management/scheduling software
- Excellent attention to detail
- Communicates clearly, professionally and confident in written and oral forms to both internal and external clients at all level
How to apply:
If this sounds like you and you are seeking long term employment within an established organization, please apply by sending:
- A covering letter detailing why you consider your skills, experience and personal qualities make you the best person for the role.
- Your current CV, including the names and contact details of two referees
Due to the high volume of applications only successful candidates will be contacted.