Title: Accounts Payable / Receivable Officer
Company Name: C21 Services Pty Ltd
Job Location: Australia, Victoria, Melbourne, Northern Suburbs, brunswick
Employment Status: Full Time
400 Gradi is an award winning restaurant specializing in traditional Italian cuisine.
We are currently looking for a dedicated Accounts Receivable / Payable Officer to join our team.
As part of our team you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring all costs are identified and recorded accurately
- Maintaining the billing system
- Generating invoices and account statements
- Maintaining accounts receivable files and reports
- Investigating and resolving irregularities or enquiries
- Communicating with external parties, such as sub-contractors and suppliers
- Keeping track of all payments and expenditures, including payroll, purchase orders, invoices, statements etc.
- Maintaining historical records
- Generally responding to all vendor enquiries regarding finance
- Continuing to improve the payment process
- Assisting in ad hoc administration tasks
What you will bring to the table:
- Business administration/finance experience
- Fast paced
- Experience using Xero accounting software (highly desirable)
- Experience within the hospitality industry preferred
- Strong knowledge of processes from invoicing and reporting
- Strong customer service skills and professional phone manner
- Good listening skills and a positive attitude
- Ability to be proactive and find solutions
- Highly organised
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work proficiently within a team and autonomously
- High level of motivation and excellent time management and organisational skills
- Strong computer skills, experience in the Microsoft suite, accounting software and project management/scheduling software
- Excellent attention to detail
- Communicates clearly, professionally and confident in written and oral forms to both internal and external clients at all level
How to apply:
If this sounds like you and you are seeking long term employment within an established organization, please apply by sending:
- A covering letter detailing why you consider your skills, experience and personal qualities make you the best person for the role.
- Your current CV, including the names and contact details of two referees
Due to the high volume of applications only successful candidates will be contacted.
Read Before Apply
Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?How many years of accounts payable experience do you have?How many years of accounts receivable experience do you have?