Title: Accounts Payable Team Member
Company Name: Propel Group Pty Ltd
Job Location: Australia, Victoria, Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs, cremorne
Employment Status: Full Time
RB Sellars, Driza-Bone and Rossi Boots are iconic Australian owned brands inspired by community, a love of the land, and the real day-to-day needs of our customers. We now operate a successful national retail (11 stores) and online business that offers exceptional face to face and over the phone customer service as well as servicing the business community with their uniform needs. We love what we do, and our team are why we are successful.
We are seeking an experienced Accounts Payable team member to join our Finance Team. This role is perfect for somebody who is task driven, excels in a team environment and can complete essential functions in a timely manner. You must have at proven experience in accounts payable, have excellent attention to detail and the ability to manage competing priorities.
- Timely and accurate processing of all invoices and payments to our suppliers
- Entering of invoices and staff expenses
- Reconciliation of supplier statements to accounts payable ledgers at month end
- Proactive management and reduction of invoice discrepancies
- Maintaining and actively fostering positive supplier relationships
- Generation of accurate reports for internal stakeholders
- Strive to work efficiently by continuously seeking to improve processes and procedures
- Lodging payments with online bank
- Reconcile supplier statements
- Handle supplier queries by providing excellent customer service
- Updating supplier / customer information in our accounting system (email addresses, bank account details, etc)
- Other ad hoc tasks as directed
Key selection criteria:
- Considerable proven experience in an Accounts Payable role
- Qualifications in Bookkeeping or Finance viewed highly
- Solid understanding of bookkeeping and accounts payable principles
- Knowledge of accounting software (preference for AP21)
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent time management and organisations skills
- Ability to deal with multiple tasks simultaneously
- Fantastic communications & interpersonal skills; confidence dealing with other departments & suppliers
If you meet the brief, enjoy working as part of a team, like a laugh, are looking to continue to grow professionally and are ready to join a fast paced organisation as part of our finance team please take the time to apply by sending your resume and a cover letter addressing the selection criteria.
Applications without a cover letter will not be considered.
Applications close 7th May 2021
Read Before Apply
Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?How many years of accounts payable experience do you have?What's your expected annual base salary?Have you completed a qualification in accounting?