Title: Accounts payable | Temp | ASAP start
Company Name: Appreciating Recruitment Group
Job Location: Australia, New South Wales, Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs, sydney
Employment Status: Contract/Temp
The company: Your new employer is a popular provider of services Australia wide and offer a fantastic working environment with great perks as part of the team. This is very close to transport and they are constantly looking of ways to improve the working lives of their growing team.
This is a brand new opportunity for a driven Accounts Payable Officer to join a large team ad and work in a fun and vibrant team. Although this is a contract role initially, this role has the potential to develop into a permanent role into a longer role and they rewards their staff with internal development throughout their divisions continually.Duties
- AP related duties including processing supplier invoices, employee related expense claims, and third party payments
- Respond to supplier account queries and resolve any invoice discrepancies
- Deliver a high standard of customer service to customers at all times
- Manage payment of suppliers as per payment terms and prepare electronic funds transfer
- Produce monthly AP reconciliation report and ensure this reconciles to supplier statements
- Vendor Management
To be considered for this role you will fit the criteria below
- 1-3 years + years Accounts Payable experience required
- Intermediate Excel Skills - v-lookups, Pivot Tables
- Ideally you will have had exposure to large ERPS
- You must be immediately available
- Exceptional communication skills with a passion for customer service.
- A positive, self-motivated attitude
If you feel that you have the skills and experience outlined above I am keen to hear from you. If you are on a working holiday visa and have a background in accounts payable, this could be a great role for you!
You must be immediately available or available within 1 or 2 days to be considered for this role
To apply please follow the links below or any additional questions please contact Ben Shapiro at [email protected]