Title: Accounts Receivable
Company Name: Eco Tan
Job Location: Australia, Queensland, Gold Coast, burleighheads
Employment Status: Full Time
Are you the Accounts Receivables / Customer Service superstar we need? Eco Tan is Australia’s first Certified Organic Tanning, Skincare and Body Care company, born and based in beautiful Burleigh Heads on the Gold Coast. We are currently looking for an Accounts Receivables to assist our Accounts Team in their day-to-day processing. If you love working in a fast paced, energetic environment, read on and get applying!
Extremely rewarding role with attractive salary!
Four days a week - 8:00am - 4:00pm Tuesday to Friday
Great location! Burleigh Heads Gold Coast
About the Role
- Experience in Reckon Preferable
- Experience in MYOB
- Processing Invoices and receipts in Reckon, Xero and PayPal.
- Processing 30 day accounts and prepaid sales orders
- Experience in Debt Collection
- Eftpos Experience
- Download Reports
- Accounts payable experience would be favourable
- Phone skills and customer service experience
- Most importantly high energy and a great attitude
- Previous experience working as an Accounts Administrator
- Experience using Reckon preferable
- Non-corporate vibe
- Fast paced learner
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organisational skills
- Apple Mac proficiency highly regarded
- Strong work ethic, efficiency, can-do attitude, and sharp attention to detail
- Ability to problem solve and trouble shoot
- Always seeking to identify continuous improvement opportunities
- Desire to work in a fast paced environment with high energy
Click 'apply' to take your career to the next level.
Read Before Apply
Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?