Title: Accounts Receivable Officer
Company Name: Australian Vintage Limited
Job Location: Australia, South Australia, Adelaide,
Employment Status: Full Time
- Leading Australian wine company
- Great team environment & working culture
- Attractive salary package including wine allowance
Australian Vintage Ltd (AVL) is an ASX listed company and owner of the multi-award winning McGuigan, Tempus Two and Nepenthe brands. The Company prides itself on producing outstanding and innovative wines for its domestic & global customers.
We have an exciting opportunity for a motivated and detail orientated Accounts Receivable Officer to join our Credit team.
This person will be responsible for ensuring the timely collection of selected accounts to minimise bad debts and maximise sales opportunities and cash flows.
Reporting to the Group Credit Manager your primary duties will include:
- Regular phone and email contact with customers to collect outstanding amounts
- Raising of credits
- Preparing daily banking
- Reconciliation of accounts
- Liaising with Account Managers
- Account Maintenance and Account set-up; and
- Ensuring correct aging and appropriation of funds received
- Ensuring new customers commence only after the appropriate credit checks;
- Ensuring all write-offs have the appropriate authorisation;
- Ensuring promotional activity deductions reconcile and are cleared on a timely basis'
- Assisting Accounts Receivable staff at all AVL sites as required;
- Maintaining a professional level of conduct during all contact with customers;
- Providing back-up support to other team members;
- Supporting and maintaining compliance with all company HSE policies and safe work practices;
We are looking for:
- Accounts Receivable experience: This role requires previous experience in an accounts receivable role.
- Attention to detail: This role requires strong attention to detail and an aptitude for accuracy.
- Systems knowledge: This role requires experience using JDE or equivalent and strong computer ability including the MS Office Suit.
- A team player: We are looking for someone who enjoys being a part of a team with a collaborative approach to work.
To apply please visit our careers website - http://careers.australianvintage.com.au/
Applications close: April 6th, 2021
To learn more about Australian Vintage, please visit our website at http://www.australianvintage.com.au/