Title: Accounts Receivable Officer
Company Name: Big Ass Fans
Job Location: Australia, Queensland, Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs, eaglefarm
Employment Status: Full Time
Always dreamed of working with the most FAN-tastic Company in the world? Well, here is your chance!
We are Big Ass Fans. Fun name, serious business. We design, manufacture and sell those awesome fans you see on The Block, Grand Designs, in airports, shopping centres, industrial warehouses, restaurants and more!
- Motivated to succeed and passionate about what you do?
- Excited about innovation, expansion and fast-paced growth potential?
- An enthusiastic team player who goes the extra mile?
- Adaptable, PROACTIVE and have the ability to work well under pressure?
If so then we want you!
Big Ass Fans Accounts Receivable clerk will be responsible for:
- Processing moderate volumes of customer tax invoices on a timely & accurate basis
- Receipting against tax invoices in a similar fashion
- Distributing statements to customers
- Issuing credit memos/notes for customers as required
- Processing customer refunds as required
- Assisting with the resolution of internal and external queries
- Handling day to day accounting transactions related to AR
- Submitting monthly AR reports.
- Downloading bank statements
- Matching account transactions
- Investigating and processing differences
- Finalizing the bank reconciliation process in E-10 on a timely & accurate basis
- Performing credit checks and applications online
- Analyzing customer performance as required
- Establishing credit terms for prospective customers
- Providing commercial recommendations that apply with company policy
- Calling debtors and reconciling overdue accounts receivable
- Completion of a recognized Certificate or Diploma in accounting/business practice (or better) would be highly regarded
- A minimum of 2-5 years of work experience in a similar role is essential
- Demonstrated knowledge of general accounting procedures and principles is expected
- Demonstrated experience in using general business software like Microsoft Excel is expected
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and multi task
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team
- Demonstrated experience in using Systems like Salesforce and Epicor is highly desirable
Why live life Big Ass?
Big Ass Fans Australia offers employees excellent pay, career opportunities from fast and profitable growth, and a challenging and rewarding work environment.
We work hard, play hard. Joining our Big Ass Family means saying YES to team lunches, fun company events, beer fridge and other rewards while working hard as a team to ensure sales goals are achieved and customer satisfaction.
Why haven’t you applied yet?
Big Ass Fans is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin, age, disability or veteran status. Big Ass Fans maintains an environment where each individual is valued and respected. Individuals are expected to understand and comply with OSHA and ISO 9001 standards and procedures. Individuals are expected to apply safe work methods when performing the job requirements in hazardous and non-hazardous environments to avoid injury to self to co-workers or damage to property. Individuals are expected to report unsafe work conditions or equipment operation to supervisors immediately and observe all safety rules.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may email us at [email protected] or call us at 1.877.244.3267.
Read Before Apply
Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?How many years' experience do you have as an accounts receivable officer?How many years of accounts receivable experience do you have?What's your expected annual base salary?