Title: Accounts Receivable Officer
Company Name: Helping Solutions Pty Ltd
Job Location: Australia, Western Australia, Perth, CBD, Inner & Western Suburbs, southperth
Employment Status: Full Time
Helping Solutions is a registered NDIS service provider in ACT, VIC, NSW, QLD, TAS and WA. We aim to support people with disability, age care and mental health in achieving their goals and strengthening capacity to live confidently in our community.
We are seeking to appoint a dedicated Accounts Receivable Officer responsible for the effective management of the accounting and administration processes in relation to participant fees and charges.
This is a Permanent role located at our South Perth Office.
About the Role:
- Administration of data regarding the admission and discharge of participants
- Participants invoicing, receipting, reconciliation, debt collection and banking
- Liaising/corresponding with NDIA, plan managers and participants
- Generating internal/external billing reports
- Collaborate with internal teams for billing related information.
- Quotation Management
- Knowledge and application of NDIS price guide
- Other administrative and accounting duties as required.
- Previous experience in an accounts receivable role
- Qualification in Accounting/Billing
- Previous experience with NDIS billing system would be beneficial.
- Knowledge of office administration and general bookkeeping procedures
- Knowledge of general accounting principles
- Strong customer service skills
- Highly developed verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrate accuracy and attention to detail and ability to prioritize.
- Proficiency in the use of software relevant to the position
- Be reliable, flexible and a team player.
- Current Police Clearance
- Supportive, friendly and caring organisation
- Training Opportunities
- Helping Solutions Framework to ensure staff are supported in personally meaningful goals.
- Free Coffee!
To apply and join our growing team, please send your CV with a cover letter on [email protected] [link removed]
All successful candidates will be required to undergo pre-employment checks including reference checks and a National Criminal History Check
Read Before Apply
Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?How many years of accounts receivable experience do you have?Do you have experience using MYOB?Do you have data entry experience?How many years of bookkeeping experience do you have?