Title: Accounts Receivable Officer
Company Name: Sharp & Carter Accounting Clerical
Job Location: Australia, Victoria, Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs, melbourne
Employment Status: Full Time
Our client is a market leader in their field and provide staff with support, training and a positive working environment. They are currently seeking a talented and ambitious Accounts Receivable Officer with experience using SAP to hit the ground running in the role.
About the role
Reporting to the Credit Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Completing daily loading of payments onto customer accounts per Business Unit and allocate payments customer remittance as per business rules.
- Processing credit card payments when required.
- Maintaining banking spreadsheet - confirming whether payment has been processed/receipted and the name of the person who allocated the receipt.
- Remediate unidentified payments and lodge unrecognised deposits with the bank.
- Follow up customers for remittances to manage unallocated payments.
- File remittances in email box appropriately & file hard copies for easy retrieval/archiving.
- Liaise with Credit Officers regarding any short payments unallocated funds & other customer queries.
- Create Excel Banking Worksheet daily, communicate to credit controllers when ready for viewing.
The Successful candidate will have
- Accounts Receivable administration experience with a thorough understanding of SAP is essential
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks/excellent attention to detail
- Customer service focused approach when liaising with all stakeholders
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- High level planning, organisational skills, time management and proactive problem solving
- Computer Literacy
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion contact Chris Belegrinos on 0422 162 015 [email protected]