Title: Accounts Receivable Officer
Company Name: Stone Recruitment Pty Ltd
Job Location: Australia, New South Wales, Sydney, South West & M5 Corridor,
Employment Status: Contract/Temp
Our client is a well-established organisation currently experiencing sustained growth nationwide. Due to this growth they currently have a need to recruit a proactive Accounts Receivable Officer to join the team for an initial contract and potential for permanency. Joining a mature and close knit business that treat employees as adults, based at their national head office in the South-West Sydney. This position is an immediate start opportunity.
Reporting to an experienced team leader; you will take ownership of your ledger and perform a range of tasks as an integral part of the credit team.
- Banking and payment allocation
- Resolving invoice queries and discrepancies
- Processing and applying customer credit notes
- Collection of overdue accounts
- Account Reconciliations
- Help manage Accounts Receivable email account and provide timely responses to account enquiries
- Processing new trade credit account applications (PPSR)
- Assist with month end responsibilities
- Build effective working relationships with your team as well as with internal and external stakeholders
The ideal person for this role will be a collaborative worker whom can take ownership of their role while being part of the overall business. You are passionate about providing a high standard of service to your customers, and you will have the ability to build effective relationships. Prior major account experience if preferred. You must have strong written and verbal communications skills, and prior experience working within a large ERP.
Follow us on LinkedIn STONE RECRUITMENT for regular updates.
Read Before Apply
Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?What's your expected annual base salary?How much notice are you required to give your current employer?Do you have credit collections experience?