Title: Accounts Receivable Officer
Company Name: The Ascott Limited
Job Location: Australia, Victoria, Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs, melbourne
Employment Status: Full Time
Join our friendly, collaborative Australian Cluster at our bright new St Kilda Road office! We have an opportunity for an Accounts Receivable Officer to join our Finance team and be responsible for:
- Coordinating preparation and posting of monthly journals, including standing and accrual journals
- Preparing Monthly Management Report (MMR) for review with Financial Controller (FC) making changes as needed
- Preparing final MMR, Balance Sheet and other reports as required for submission to Corporate Office
- General Ledger Maintenance
- Fixed Asset Reporting
- Ensuring all BS accounts reconciled before submission of MMR, review with FC
- All reconciling items to be investigated and cleared monthly
- Reconciling and preparing GST & FBT returns for review with FC
- Preparing cheques for payments as required
- Maintaining owners data base, updating with changes as required
Ideally you must have:
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work independently
- Tertiary qualifications in business or finance would be advantageous
- Sound knowledge of Excel
- Previous experience in a finance role would be advantageous but not essential
In return you will be offered:
- Ongoing professional development
- Favourable employee benefits
- The opportunity to work with the global leading Serviced Residence company
If you meet the above criteria, please forward your resume along with covering letter. It is also encouraged to submit a short video about yourself through a Vimeo or Youtube link outlining your interest and suitability for this great opportunity.
The Ascott Limited is a member of CapitaLand. It is the largest international Serviced Residence owner-operator with more than 300 properties in over 100 cities spanning more than 25 countries across the Americas, Asia Pacific, Europe and the Gulf region.
It operates three award-winning brands
Ascott, Citadines and Somerset.
Read Before Apply
Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?How many years of accounts receivable experience do you have?What's your expected annual base salary?How much notice are you required to give your current employer?