Title: Accounts Receivable Officer
Company Name: Troocoo
Job Location: Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs
Employment Status: Contract/Temp
Troocoo are partnering with an innovative and dynamic professional services organisation, based in the Brisbane CBD. We are seeking an experienced temporary Accounts Receivable Officer to join their outcomes focused and collaborative team.
This role will be responsible for the end to end Accounts receivable process and will also focus heavily on credit control. On a day to day basis, you will be responsible for the following:
- Collect customers’ current and overdue debts
- Proactively investigate and resolve any disputes/queries within a timely and effective manner
- Ensure proficiency in reconciling and reporting account transactions
- Month end reporting and various other finance related duties
- Comply with and improve credit control policies and procedures
- Managing collection targets against monthly forecasts
This position is well suited to a customer centric accounts receivable professional who prides themselves on their ability to deliver results. The successful candidate will have a strong background in Credit/Accounts Receivable positions with proven and successful track record delivering results. This position is ideal for a team player with good relationship building skills.
For more information, please email Alexandra Davidson at Troocoo, [email protected]
or call on 07 3054 1127