Title: Accounts Receivable/Administration Officer: 12-Month Contract
Company Name: JOHNEX explosives
Job Location: Australia, Western Australia, Perth, Eastern Suburbs, belmont
Employment Status: Full Time
JOHNEX explosives offer a full range of commercial explosives and accessories to suit all types of blasting. Through our Australia wide manufacturing and storage facilities, we service our customers with our own fleet of transfer and delivery vehicles. JOHNEX explosives have become recognised as Australia's leading innovator in high-tech explosive technology with improved safety and user-friendly cost-effective products.
Reporting directly to the Commercial Manager, this position is offered on a 12-month Fixed Term maternity leave basis and will be located in JOHNEX’s Head Office.
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- High attention to detail
- Self-motivated with an ability to work autonomously as well as in a team environment
- Sound organisational skills with an ability to prioritise tasks
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure
- Excellent data entry skills with high level of accuracy
- Good time management and the ability to prioritise
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain strong working relationships
To be shortlisted for the position you are required to have:
- 5+ years’ experience in Accounts Receivable or Accounts Officer role
- Strong ability in using Accounting Software
- Solid understanding of basic accounting principles, fair credit practices and collection regulations
- Strong reconciliation and payment allocation skills
- Team player but also able to work autonomously with a positive can-do attitude
- Experience in a Manufacturing environment dealing with Stock/Inventory would be an advantage
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Customer sales order entry
- Processing new customer credit applications
- Debtor invoicing and statements
- Managing customer accounts and associated credit limits
- Ensuring customer explosives licencing records are up to date
- Allocation of debtor payments
- Facilitate payment of invoices due by sending bill reminders and contacting customers via email and phone
- Generate financial statements and reports detailing accounts receivable status
- Bank reconciliations
- Inventory adjustments and internal inventory transfers
- Monthly stocktake and stock reconciliation
- Receipting of stock
- Admin support to the business
- Accounts Payable support
- Filing and record management including data entry
- Phone and email correspondence – Screen calls and emails prioritise accordingly.
If you have the necessary skill set and wish to join a vibrant team that is driven by our PICT core values of Professionalism, Innovation, having a Can-do Attitude and being Trustworthy we would like to hear from you.
Please note that all applications are required to include a cover letter to accompany your resume.
Should you require specific information about this role, please feel free to contact our Head Office on (08) 6250 8200 and ask for Allie.
We are currently not accepting unsolicited CVs from agencies.
We look forward to receiving your resume and cover letter via the "apply now" button.
Shortlisting will commence immediately.
Read Before Apply
Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?How many years of accounts payable experience do you have?How many years of payroll experience do you have?How many years of accounts administration experience do you have?What's your expected annual base salary?