Title: Accounts Receivables Officer
Company Name: Plasson
Job Location: Australia, New South Wales, Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs, rosebery
Employment Status: Full Time
We are a global leader in the development, manufacturing and marketing of high quality technical products. The company maintains a tradition of over 50 years of excellence and innovation. We place great emphasis on providing the best services to our customers.
Qualifications & experience
- 2+ years of experience in similar role
- High degree of proficiency in Excel (must)
- Excellent attention to detail and able to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Organised and methodical approach to a task
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of ERP systems (Sage, NetSuite)
- B2B/wholesale distribution experience is an advantage
Tasks & responsibilities
- Customer receipts allocation and bank reconciliations
- Maintaining customer master file and rebates agreements
- Debt collections within the prescribed timeframe
- Assisting with quarterly reviews and audits
- Assisting with cashflow forecasting
- Collaborating with the finance team on various projects
- We offer stable and supporting work environment in a conveniently located head office.
Read Before Apply
Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?How many years of accounts receivable experience do you have?How many years of bookkeeping experience do you have?