Title: Accounts Team Leader
Company Name: DELRE NATIONAL FOOD GROUP
Job Location: Australia, Victoria, Melbourne, Western Suburbs, derrimut
Employment Status: Full Time
Rapidly growing family business, DELRE National Food Group has grown to become one of Australia’s leading Food Distributor and Wholesaler in Australia. Based in Derrimut, Victoria and currently expanding and requires the support from an Accounts Team Leader who understands and values a well-functioning transactional team.
If you are used to working in a fast-paced, high volume environment, but also like to be rewarded for it, then this is the company for you.
Reporting into the Financial Controller, the Accounts Team Leader is responsible for managing the end-to-end accounting process, ensuring accurate reporting of financial results and managing the overall finance function with the support of the manager.
you will be responsible for the following;
- Processing of invoices to smaller related entities
- Oversee and approve weekly payments as directed
- End of month reporting
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders
- Investigating and resolving escalated queries from Customers and Suppliers
- Providing guidance and support to the team of 3
- Managing company expenses
- Preparing Monthly and Quarterly BAS and Superannuation calculation and payments
- Reconciling bank accounts and allocating across various business units
- Processing Payroll Weekly when directed to do so.
- assist with tax and audit process
- oversee the performance of the team, provide direction and motivation when needed
- lead adhoc projects
The successful candidate will have tenured experience in a high-volume Accounts Payable & Receivable environment and will have an excellent attention to detail and accuracy. It is essential that the candidate is highly driven and has past management experience.
- Minimum of 5 years’ management experience in a fast paced/high-volume environment
- Knowledge and experience with general ledger accounting
- Confidence and the ability to converse with people at all levels, recognising the importance of building effective professional relationships
- Self-motivated with the ability to work well with tight deadlines
- Intermediate MS office skills including word, outlook and excel
- Extremely conscientious with superior time management skills
- Enjoy working in a team environment
- Knowledge and essential skills to manage a diverse Finance Team
If you think you are the right person for this position, please email resumes to [email protected] [link removed]
Read Before Apply
Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?How many years of bookkeeping experience do you have?Have you completed a chartered accountant (CA) qualification?Do you have experience using Microsoft Excel?What's your expected annual base salary?