Company Name: Private Advertiser
Job Location: Australia, Western Australia, Perth, Eastern Suburbs, belmont
Employment Status: Full Time
JP BLUE PTY LTD
Accounts/Bookkeeper/Payroll superstar to join our team.
Part Time or Full Time
As the successful candidate, you will join the office team and have responsibility for coordinating the accounts and payroll for our organisation.
- Accounts payable
- Reconciliations of both bank and supplier statements
- Payroll (Deputy and MYOB) including Superannuation
- Be the main point of contact for all things payroll
- Bank and Credit Card Reconciliations
- Balance Sheet Reconciliations
- Preparation of monthly management accounts/reports
- General related administration duties
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Minimum 5 years' experience working in a similar role
- Accounting systems – MYOB essential
- Attention to detail and multi-tasking abilities
- Business awareness
- Excellent communication skills
- Problem solving capabilities
- Well organised
In addition, you will be expected to help out with other duties within the office, including occasional purchasing and office supplies procurement.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced accounts person with a strong understanding of MYOB and payroll and wiliness to work with a small knit Team.
Read Before Apply
Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?How many years' experience do you have as a bookkeeper?Do you have experience using Xero?Do you have experience using MYOB?How many years of accounts payable experience do you have?