Title: Accounts/Payroll Project Officer
Company Name: Nortec Staffing Solutions
Job Location: Australia, New South Wales, Lismore & Far North Coast, tweedheads
Employment Status: Casual/Vacation
In collaboration with the payroll team, the successful candiate will provide high quality support across all related areas, efficiently meeting required deadlines. Reporting to the Senior Payroll Officer your general responsibilities of this role will include but are not limited to.
- Download data from multiple sources and upload into PowerBI
- Utilise knowledge of awards to check data and calculations.
- Calculate and payments for processing
- Update records.
- Checking of electronic rostering for accuracy
- Assist in processing approved pay rate changes and award pay increases in accordance with applicable award.
- Relevant experience in a Payroll (2 years minimum)
- Demonstrated experience working with MicrOpay Meridian payroll software or other similar industry standard payroll software package.
- Demonstrated working knowledge of relevant awards and National Employment Standards, employment taxation and superannuation and any other relevant legislation.
- Demonstrated understanding of the nature of sensitive personal information and the importance of complete confidentiality.
This role is based in Tweed Heads 2486.
To be considered for this position, please apply by forwarding your resume detailing your experience.
Job Type: Casual
Read Before Apply
Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?How many years of payroll experience do you have?