Title: Admin Clerk/Accounts Receivable
Company Name: Eagers Automotive
Job Location: Australia, Victoria, Melbourne,
Employment Status: Full Time
Eagers Automotive is currently seeking an Administration Clerk with great attention to detail and exceptional organisational skills to assist our Trucks division in Victoria. You will report to the Dealership Accountant and will be responsible for all areas of administration in particular credit control, banking and other administrative tasks as directed.
About the role:
Do you have?
- Accounts receivable – Follow up on Customer payments ensuring customer balances are within credit period/ Credit Control / Customer account reconciliation / Sending out Customer statements, Invoices
- Data entry of daily bank statements, merchant reconciliations
- Ad-hoc accounting tasks as directed
- Assisting Dealership Accountant
Here is why you should join Eagers Automotive:
- Solid accounting knowledge
- Previous dealership experience (preferred) including credit control
- Exposure to Pentana / ERA software (advantageous) and Microsoft Excel
- Accurate data entry, good computer skills
- Great attention to detail and communication skills
- Ability to use initiative and motivation to learn
- Ability to adhere to tight deadlines
Eagers Automotive is Australia's largest and most dynamic automotive retailer employing over 8,000 team members across 250 dealerships within Australia and New Zealand. We represent over 33 car brands, as well as 11 truck and bus brands priding ourselves of delivering an exceptional guest experience.
We offer our people extensive training and development opportunities with access to a range of employee benefits, including discounted gym memberships, health insurance, vehicle purchasing and service discounts.
Eagers Automotive is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity in the workplace.
Read Before Apply
Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?Do you have data entry experience?How many years of accounts receivable experience do you have?