Title: Administration Officer
Company Name: St Vincent's Care Services
Job Location: Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs
Employment Status: Full Time
- Variety in work, and PERMANENT Full-Time
- Bowen Hills, QLD
- Immediate Start
Call centre experience? Do you think you are the epitome of customer service? Are you driven and dynamic and someone who thrives in fast-paced, agile environments. You're not afraid to ask questions, but always come prepared with solutions. You enjoy taking on new challenges and are eager to grow and develop your skillset, while also displaying a results-orientated approach to your work.
We have an opportunity for an Accounts Administrator to join our friendly Accounts team located at our Bowen Hills Head Office supporting our 20 facilities located across Queensland, New South Wales and Victoria. You will be responsible for reviewing and reconciling accounts, processing payments, maintaining updated records or invoices and receipts, dealing with complex investigations and providing the ultimate customer experience via email and phone.
What makes you a great SVCS Accounts Administrator Team Member:
- Elite communication and people skills;
- GREAT customer service skills;
- A positive attitude and willingness to learn;
- Self-Motivated and resilient;
- Ability to take on information quickly, take action and adapt to change;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Ability to quickly learn new systems;
- National Criminal History Check (less than 6 months old);
- Flu vaccination and willing to obtain annually.
As a valued employee of St Vincent's Care Services we can offer you:
- Salary packaging options including an Everyday Purchases Card on a Visa Debit Card - it's the easiest way to salary package your living expenses.
- Opportunity to work for the nation's largest Catholic not-for-profit health and aged care provider, with a rapidly growing and progressive vision;
- A friendly team environment with a great community care spirit;
- Ability to visibly see your impact on the business and its service;
- No cost uniforms and training.
St Vincent's Care Services (SVCS) is a leading Catholic provider of Aged Care Services in Australia. SVCS offers quality residential, community and independent living services through more than 20 facilities and locations in Queensland, New South Wales and Victoria. St Vincent's has been providing health care in Australia for more than 155 years. The legacy entrusted to us by the Sisters of Charity and their Founder, Mary Aikenhead continues to inspire the service provided to our residents in a caring, friendly atmosphere, underpinned by our values of Compassion, Justice, Integrity and Excellence.
At St Vincent's we acknowledge the importance of creating a work environment that is welcoming, safe, equitable and inclusive for Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander Employees. As part of our Commitment to Reconciliation and Closing the Gap in employment related outcomes, we encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples. For further information, visit https://www.svha.org.au/about-us/reconciliation or get in contact at [email protected]
Interested? Apply today!