Company Name: FourQuarters Recruitment
Job Location: Australia, Western Australia, Perth, CBD, Inner & Western Suburbs, perth
Employment Status: Full Time
Our client is an established WA business that with a large HQ here in Sunny Perth. They sit within the Financial Services sector and are currently going through a huge period of growth and transformation.
This is a newly created position in a high performing Business Improvement team led by an experienced, well-known manager who has a direct line straight to the GM Finance and CFO. This position is looking at performance indicators and reporting variances of their previous and future results. You must have the ability to see through the results and provide analysis/reports on how this can be improved. This role will fit someone that doesn't want your typical 9-5 role behind a computer!!
- Monitor key performance indicators and accurately report on the variances and their causes
- Provide financial insights and recommendations to support the senior management team with their strategic decision making
- Partner with senior line managers to review and report on the financial performance of their business units.
- Project evaluations, budgeting, costing and forecasting
- Developing and updating financial models to assist the business with current and future planning decisions
- Assist with the development of business intelligence tools and insightful dashboard reports to support nonfinancial stakeholders across the business
- Assist the team with ad hoc projects and due diligence work when required
- Work closely with the IT team and Business Units to improve the functionality of the finance systems
- Ensure the integrity of the financial reports and information through the validation of data
- Support and improve systems, processes and procedures
- Ad hoc projects and reports as required by the business
- Open to Background - Ideally an Analytical background
- Open to CA/CPA or Non-qualified
- Solid analytical and financial reporting background
- Must be based in WA/Australia and have full working rights
- Well developed communication skills - verbal and written