Title: Assistant Accountant
Company Name: C3Talent
Job Location: Australia, Queensland, Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs, brisbane
Employment Status: Full Time
This well-established agricultural brand has been steadily growing and their products are in high demand in both the domestic and overseas markets. With planned growth and expansion, they are looking for a well skilled Accounts Assistant/ Assistant Accountant who can take charge of the AR/ AP function as well as providing support to the CFO with the month-end function.
Over time the role can evolve and depending on experience you will be offered greater month-end exposure.
Working within a small knit team the role will involve a broad range of duties including:
- Manage the banking/ AR function including FX in 4 currencies (50% of the role)
- Manage weekly AR cashflow
- Manage aged debtors weekly (email correspondence)
- Assist with the accounts payable duties
- Assist with raising invoicing for the CFO
- Assist with some month-end duties including reconciliations
- Liaising with Accountant on site for monthly data
- Ad hoc duties are directly by the CFO
You will be a degree qualified Assistant Accountant or a highly experienced Accounts Officer with 5+ years’ experience in a busy and growing business (Agri experience highly regarded), have excellent banking experience (FX favourable), good systems skills including Excel and be able to contribute to a warm and engaging office environment.
In return you will be offered mentoring and guidance, deeper exposure to month-end if you are looking to progress and some flexibility in working hours.
Please apply online or call Rachael Dwyer to discuss – 0422 844 211
All suitable candidates will be contacted within 24 hours from applying.