Title: Assistant Accountant
Company Name: DKM Global Pty Ltd
Job Location: Australia, New South Wales, Sydney, North Shore & Northern Beaches, lanecovewest
Employment Status: Full Time
About the business
DKM Blue is a market leader in promotional merchandise and corporate uniforms. With head office located in Lane Cove West we work with a wide array of global brands.
We currently have an outstanding opportunity for an experienced Assistant Accountant with excellent capabilities to support the Finance function for a small-medium size group of companies.
Reporting to the Senior Accountant and Directors and working closely with the Production team, the focus of this role is to perform the Accounts Payable function and assist with other Accounting duties in the Finance Department.
Key accountabilities will include:
- Full functional Accounts Payable
- Assist with Accounts Receivable – Customer Invoicing, preparing monthly reports
- Bank and Credit card reconciliation
- Inventory Journals
- Staff expense reimbursements
- Petty Cash Management
- Ordering office supplies
- Other ad-hoc admin and accounts tasks as required
- Assist in month-end management reporting
- Degree or Diploma in Accounting/Finance OR
- CA/CPA/CIMA qualifications or working towards it
- More than 3 years of experience in a similar role
- Previous experience with an ERP system (Microsoft Dynamics Nav or Business Central experience highly regarded)
- Understanding of inventory costing
- Advance excel skills preferred
- High level of organisation skills, attention to detail and a desire to create outstanding experiences with stakeholders and team members
- A bias for action and the ability to meet multiple deadlines
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Dedication to work in a team environment
- Self-motivated and able to manage under minimum supervision
- Can do attitude
- Willingness to learn and grow
If this sounds like a role you can make your own, please APPLY now remembering to attach your resume. Applications will be managed in the strictest of confidence. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted quickly.
Read Before Apply
Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?How many years of accounting experience do you have?How much notice are you required to give your current employer?What's your highest level of education?Do you have experience using Microsoft Excel?