Title: Assistant Accountant
Company Name: Konnexus
Job Location: Australia, Victoria, Melbourne, Bayside & South Eastern Suburbs,
Employment Status: Full Time
A global leader within the Pharmaceutical industry, they are pioneering the way in innovative therapies and research. In operation for excess of 90 years and publicly listed, my client offers an established and secure working environment.
Reporting into the Finance Director, offering guidance and career progression your duties will include:
- Preparation of monthly reports
- Assist with FBT and corporate tax returns
- Monthly prepayments/accruals
- Intercompany reconciliation
- Payroll tax & worker's comp returns
- Processing of AP/AR
- P2P process improvement
The ideal candidate will be wishing to progress in their accounting career and have proven experience as an Assistant Accountant or Finance Officer with some month end experience, along with the following attributes:
How to Apply
- SAP Experience will be looked upon favourably
- CPA commenced
- Intermediate excel skills (Pivot tables, VLookups)
- Excellent communication skills
- High desire to succeed and develop
If this position sounds like your dream job please hit the apply button with a copy of your CV in word format.
Read Before Apply
Do you own or have regular access to a car?Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?What's your expected annual base salary?How much notice are you required to give your current employer?How many years' experience do you have as an assistant accountant?