Title: Assistant Accountant
Company Name: Madison Recruitment Limited
Job Location: New Zealand, New Zealand, Wellington, Wellington Central, tearo
Employment Status: Full Time
Do You Have Experience In:
- Providing efficient and effective AP/AR services to a team?
- Building and maintaining strong and effective working relationships?
- Managing high volumes of work within tight time frames?
- Planning and reporting processes?
We are looking for an Assistant Accountant for a Fixed Term Contract until June 2023.About the Company:
Madison has partnered with NZ On Air - Irirangi Te Motu (New Zealand's Broadcasting Commission). They are a government broadcasting funding agency which invests in a range of local television, radio, music, and new media content. Purpose of the Role:
NZ On Air has 30-plus years’ experience in funding applications assessment and distribution of funds to a broad array of NZ media and content makers. In February Cabinet had agreed to a $55m allocation to provide targeted, short to medium-term support for public interest journalism. NZ On Air has the systems, processes, and people to swiftly implement a robust, accountable system for allocating funding for journalism and you will be a part of it. Core Deliverables of the Role:
We are Looking for:
- Funding Compliance and Administration
- Finance Services
What’s in for You?
- Accounts Experience (ideally Accounts Payable)
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Stakeholder Relationship Management Experience
- Highest Level of Attention to Detail
- Good Judgment Skills
- Common Sense
- An Interest in the Media Environment
- Flexible Working
- Training Provided
- Career development & Progression opportunities
- Kiwisaver Contribution
- Working for an Approved Training Organisation that will SUPPORT you on your way to become a Chartered Accountant/Certified Public Accountant
Does this sound like you? Please don't hesitate to give me a ring on 04 499 8055 OR email me on [email protected]
Or hit APPLY NOW!