Title: Assistant Accountant | Property Development
Company Name: Sharp & Carter Finance and Accounting
Job Location: Australia, Victoria, Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs, melbourne
Employment Status: Full Time
Organisational Profile | Central Location
Sharp & Carter has partnered with an established and successful property developer with a unique specialisation. With further growth anticipated in 2021 comes the need for an experienced Assistant Accountant to join a tight knit and supportive finance team.
The Role | Reporting to the Financial Controller
- Month End Reconciliations and Reporting:
- Conduct development sales and other month end reconciliations and journals
- Assist with preparation of job cost report
- Maintain Inter-company transaction recording and reporting
- Bank Administration:
- Undertake banking administration for the Company and its related entities
- Maintain and update approvals within the banking platforms
- Act as first point of contact for all banking related queries
- Process improvement:
- Assist with implementation of identified process and procedures improvement opportunities to drive better performance.
- Over time identify additional improvement opportunities
- Additional ad hoc responsibilities
You will be tertiary or diploma qualified in a relevant accounting degree, with a minimum of 2 years of professional experience in a similar position within a commercial organisation. You will possess a good understanding of MS Excel, in addition to exceptional attention to detail and a willingness to help support the wider team.
Prior experience with Attaché accounting software would be considered highly advantageous.How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, to arrange a confidential discussion, please contact Brendan Close at [email protected]