Title: Assistant Management Accountant
Company Name: Adaptalift Group Pty Ltd
Job Location: Australia, Victoria, Melbourne, Bayside & South Eastern Suburbs, springvale
Employment Status: Full Time
The Adaptalift Group is Australia’s largest privately owned material handling, mobile and access equipment and software solutions employer. The Group includes Adaptalift Group, Adaptalift GSE, Adaptalift Truck Rentals, and Speedshield Technologies and employs over 500 people across 23 locations throughout Australia.
The Assistant Management Accountant will be working within our experienced finance team and responsible for delivering quality results. You will perform a range of activities including:
- Prepare executive, management and financial reports and financial statements
- Manage end of month preparation including journals and reconciliations
- Undertake customer collections and invoicing, managing complex cases
- Cash flow tasks including follow-up with stakeholders and reporting
- Provide support to the finance team to fulfil its statutory obligations and reporting requirements
- Assist in the development of policies, standards and guidelines in regards to accounting procedures, concepts and methodologies
- Manage other finance functions such as BAS and reports and preparation.
- Assist in the preparation of year-end audit and tax requirements
- Undertaking financial administration tasks as required
We are looking for someone who thrives in a fast paced environment and enjoys interacting with people in your day to day role. We are looking for a self-starter who can hit the ground running and juggle multiple priorities at once, whilst maintaining a high level of customer service to both internal and external stakeholders. Ideally you are process driven and comfortable utilising IT systems as part of your day to day role.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Bachelor degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration (or similar)
- Previous experience in an assistant accountant or finance administration role
- Understanding of financial analysis and reporting
- Advanced MS Suite skills including data analysis (Excel)
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
- Ability to liaise with stakeholders at all levels
- Ability to work to deadlines and within a fast paced environment
Click on the relevant apply button and upload a current resume and cover letter. Note: We will not accept unsolicited CVs from recruitment agencies/third parties and we will not be liable or responsible for any fees or costs associated with unsolicited CVs sent directly to line managers.