Title: Assistant Tax Accountant
Company Name: Private Advertiser
Job Location: Australia, Victoria, Melbourne, Northern Suburbs, coburg
Employment Status: Full Time
We are a small but busy CPA practice who provide a strong personal touch to our clients. We handle a range of clients in different industries. We handle Business, Individual, Self Managed Superfund clients as well as some audit services for self managed superfunds.
Qualifications & experience
- The role is full time and ideally the applicant would have public practice experience
- Strong communication skills
- Proficient in the use of Xero,MYOB,Quickbooks,Excel,Word.
- Experience with Sage Handisoft products a must and Simple Fund /Simple fund 360 would be an advantage
- High attention to detail, accuracy and documentation.
- Ability to be flexible and work within a small team.
- Be able to solve problems autonomously
Tasks & responsibilities
- Prepare financial statements up to trial balance stage for review
- Prepare BAS IAS for clients
- Prepare Self Managed Superfunds up to trial balance stage for review
- Liaise with ATO and other regulatory bodies
- Liaise with clients to provide assistance with some Bookkeeping and software queries
- Assist with Audit of Self Managed Superfunds
- Once trained the ability to spend some time working from home may be available
Read Before Apply
Do you have experience using Xero?Do you have experience using MYOB?Do you have experience using QuickBooks?Which of the following accounting packages are you experienced with?