Title: Audit Intermediate
Company Name: Logicca Pty Limited
Job Location: Australia, New South Wales, Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs, sydney
Employment Status: Full Time
Logicca is a dynamic Chartered Accounting firm which has operated from its Macquarie Street Sydney premises since 2006. We are a team of 43 focused on the provision of excellent client service through learning, development and co-operation in a friendly environment where the contributions of all members of the team are valued.
We require an Audit Intermediate to join our Audit and Assurance team, reporting directly to our experienced team of managers and working in co-operation with other team members to provide excellent service to our broad range of clients.
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Auditing of various types of organisations in line with the Australian Auditing Standards and the Australian Accounting Standards
- Plan audit engagements, identifying key audit risk areas and prepare work plan
- Preparation of statutory financial statements
- Developing a strong understanding of the diverse client portfolio
- Reporting and providing regular updates to managers, associate directors, and directors
- Consideration and application of relevant accounting and auditing principles and applicable laws and regulations
- Liaise with clients as appropriate
You are looking to progress your career as part of a great team environment, with your learning and development benefiting from exposure to many experienced professionals through shared reporting lines in addition to regular training and a supportive learning environment.
- Have recently started or currently studying CA/CPA program
- Have a working experience of 2-3 years as an intermediate auditor locally
- Internal audit experience is a positive
- Be focussed on providing exceptional client service
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Be friendly and co-operative and enjoy working as part of a team
- Have a strong work ethic and attention to detail
- Be able to work independently and efficiently
- Have a learning and development mindset
- Be a problem solver
- Have good organisational ability
- Be proficient in Caseware, Accuri (statutory financial reporting software), Excel and Word
- Have initiative and a “can do” attitude
What we offer
- Great team environment
- Opportunities to grow
- Hands on and very experienced team
- Excellent employee benefits
- Study support
- Work and life balance
The Application Process
If you meet the criteria above and are excited by the opportunity this role presents, please email your CV to [email protected] Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. No recruiters, please.
Read Before Apply
Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?How many years of accounting experience do you have?