Title: Audit Manager - SMSF
Company Name: Ethos BeathChapman
Job Location: Australia, New South Wales, Sydney,
Employment Status: Full Time
This is an excellent opportunity for and experience SMSF Auditor to join this dynamic and passionate business. Due to exponential growth the Partners have identified the need to grow their leadership team by appointing an additional Audit Manager / Snr Audit Manager – SMSF. The ideal candidate will be an ASIC Registered SMSF Auditor with the experience to lead jnr staff members and the ability to add strategic value to the business. Depending on the individuals circumstances we will consider individuals who are keen on both FULL TIME or PART-TIME work.
Some of your duties will be:
- Assisting with audit planning, scoping, execution and scheduling staff.
- Risk assessment of funds and individual audits.
- Pre audits and prepare the funds and appropriate compliance documentation for audit purposes.
- Assisting with management and co-ordination of the audit team including training, mentoring and methodology compliance.
- Preparing financial statements in accordance with Financial Reporting Standards and preparing reports, opinions, contraventions and executive summaries to management.
- Client management, including ensuring obligations are delivered at a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Dealing with external parties such as Financial Planners and ATO with regard to regulatory matters.
- Liaising with clients and advisors on technical matters.
- 8+ years' experience within a similar position in SMSF audit.
- CA / ACCA / CPA or equivalent qualified.
- ASIC Registered SMSF Auditor.
- Competent problem solving and critical thinking skills, professional and organised.
- Ability to work independently and with other team members.
- Excellent client communication and interpersonal skills.
- Full Australian working rights.
Due to the growth strategy of this impressive company, you have a definite long term career investment. It is important that you have led and coached staff in the past, supported for a passion to add value in the fast growing market of SMSF.
For further information on this role or to confidentially apply, please contact Tania Barnard
on 02 8227 9200 / [email protected]
or apply directly via the Apply for this job
button. Only WORD FORMAT resumes will be accepted.