Title: Auditor | Finance Analyst | 4+ Months Contract
Company Name: Mitalent Recruitment Group
Job Location: Australia, New South Wales, Sydney, Parramatta & Western Suburbs,
Employment Status: Full Time
Our client is a highly successful large company with operations nationwide. Due to the continued growth of the business, a requirement for a commercially savvy Auditor/Analyst has arisen to assist the Finance and M&A Teams.
You will be responsible for providing audit responsibilities across the organisation including its many existing divisions and newly acquired companies.
The primary role is responsibility for providing analytical support to the due diligence process of an acquisition
Your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Provide analysis of financial and non financial data.
- Analyse the variance in policies between the two entities and model the impacts.
- Review the variance in accounting treatment between the two entities and model the impact.
- Review and validate risk models and work closely with the business divisions to implement a controlled environment
- Develop and advise on the improvement of processes, systems, and reporting
- Develop professional work relationships with customers and stakeholders
This is an excellent opportunity for Auditor (Big4 and/or Internal Auditor)
candidates with an interest in Commercial Audits that have minimum Commercial audit experience or experience within a Chartered environment. The successful candidate will have:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications
- Strong communication skills and experience in writing Audit reports
- Demonstrated experience in producing accurate and timely management reports in a medium to large scale organisation.
- Demonstrated experience in managing large volumes of data, drawing key insights and providing clear conclusions/recommendations
- Demonstrated experience creating financial models
- Demonstrated experience in projecting P&L, Cash flow and Balance Sheet
- Demonstrated experience in developing dashboard reporting and effective power point presentations
This is a fantastic opportunity to further your career with a leading organisation.
Only successful applicants shortlisted for interview will be contacted.
Send your resume by clicking on the APPLY button below for immediate consideration or call Nick Iezzi to discuss further on 02 9633 3055.