Title: Auditor Manager (Internal Auditor 221214)
Company Name: Freo Group
Job Location: Australia, Queensland, Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs, brisbane
Employment Status: Full Time
Freo Group is seeking a Auditor Manager (Internal Auditor 221214) to join it's highly-motivated, passionate team to help drive Freo Group's heavy lift interests in the Queensland region.
A full time vacancy exists for an experienced Auditor Manager (Internal Auditor ) to join Freo Group at our Brisbane Office. This role is responsible for all risk, business continuity and management of internal audit matters with Freo Group. Reporting to the Executive General Manager Strategic Development, your key role will be responsible for the following
- Focus on providing support and guidance internally to line managers & staff in all depts. on internal/external compliance of auditing.
- Working closely with the Finance & HESQ to support & achieve the Freo's Auditing & SHEQ Strategic Plans.
- Establishing audit objectives, & implementing audit methodologies
- Collecting, analysing, reporting & managing on each internal department on the finance, costs, policies & all SHEQ matters
- Maintaining of ISO accreditations, and audits relating to: OHSAS18001 Health & Safety standard , ISO14001 Environmental standard, with a strong focus on the ISO9001 Quality standard
- Auditing & managing the regional control of documents, records and associated systems
- Reporting to Management on all risk management principles
- Drive continuous improvement by conducting worksite/ workplace inspections and audits
- Lead incident investigations & submit quality reports within short timeframes
Qualifications & Experience – MUST HAVE
- Bachelor Degree or Lead Auditor qualifications & certification of Cert IV or higher (with recent valid updates – eg: compliance with 3 ISO standards: 9001,14001 & OHSAS –see above). Preferred Qual – Lead Auditor ISO 45001:2018 Occ H & S Systems
- Work Health & Safety of Diploma or higher (with recent valid updates for currency)
- Unrestricted driver’s license – current at all times
- Current First Aid & CPR
- A sound knowledge of current legislation, standards, policies and guidelines
- Minimum of 5 years' recent experience in Auditing within a simular industry
- Have the ability to work efficiently under pressure and adhere to deadlines
- Excellent oral and written communication + organisational skills
- Exposure to the projects & construction or crane industry - advantageous
Freo offer to you
- 95-100K “Salary package”: base salary (incl super)+ laptop/phone
- Great opportunity to work in an all-round function
- Training and development opportunities
- Being part of a smaller Australian branch from an international group will give you a chance to work with people of all nations
Please submit your Resume and Cover Letter using the links.
NOTE: Freo Group is not accepting candidates via 3rd party or agencies at this time.