Title: Auditors - 3 opportunities (new roles)
Company Name: Nexia Australia
Job Location: Australia, New South Wales, Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs, sydney
Employment Status: Full Time
Nexia Australia have three new and exciting opportunities to join our growing firm as an Accountant within our Audit & Assurance team.
With a team of 35 staff and 7 partners, Nexia's Audit & Assurance team is leading the way in emerging audit trends and technologies including data analytics and project management systems. Our team of industry leaders combined with superior IT systems will ensure you continually have the resources and support you need to take the next step in your accounting career.
To be successful in this role you will require:
Benefits and Salary
- external auditing experience within an accountancy firm;
- looking towards completing or recently completed your accountancy qualification (CA preferred);
- appropriate professional and technical skills required to demonstrate a good application of audit approach;
- good knowledge and understanding of Australian corporate reporting requirements (e.g. Accounting Standards, Corporations Act, UIG);
- good knowledge of Word, Excel, APS and audit systems (Caseware preferred);
- superior communication skills (written and oral);
- a high standard of appearance and approach in dealing with clients; and
- good time management skills and ability to maximise productivity of own time.
Nexia exists to help people and enable them to grow and be successful. That's why our philosophy is simple: great people + great clients = great firm. We appreciate that our people are our greatest asset and therefore provide a vast array of benefits in to improve our people's quality of life in and outside the office, including:
- picnic day;
- study and professional membership support;
- international secondment program;
- comprehensive training calendar;
- financial planning services;
- mentoring program;
- CSR activities and events;
- Employee Assistance Program;
- sporting events and tournaments (CAANZ);
- competitive base salary between $60,000 to $90,000; and
- plus many more!
Nexia represents a network of solutions focused accountancy and consulting firms in Australia and New Zealand supported by global links to Nexia International. The Sydney office is based in Sydney's CBD with 28 partners and 160 staff. We provide expertise to a diverse range of clients from large corporate organisations to privately owned and managed businesses as well as high net worth individuals. We have a strong culture of being Agile, Accessible and Advancing.
As an employee at Nexia, you will experience an individual approach to accommodating your career and personal goals and objectives. For us, lifestyle is about a balanced approach to everything we do. You will enjoy working on varied and challenging assignments in an environment that is fun and supportive of having a life outside the office. We offer a wide range of events to connect with likeminded colleagues and fill your social calendar, including staff events, team celebrations, networking groups, monthly drinks nights, charity events, and various sporting activities.
By choosing Nexia, you can be confident you are getting the support, development opportunities and hands-on experience necessary to build and sustain a successful career, all while having fun and building a network of friends.
For more information about us visit www.nexia.com.au
Read Before Apply
Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?How many years' experience do you have as an auditor?