Title: Banking Officer
Company Name: Healius - SDS Pathology
Job Location: Australia, New South Wales, Sydney,
Employment Status: Full Time
Healius Limited is synonymous with affordable and accessible healthcare for all Australians. Through its expansive network of pathology laboratories, our 9,000+ healthcare professionals provide specialty diagnostic services to patients, their referring practitioners and supporting independent healthcare professionals, in the delivery of healthcare services while supporting the continuity of quality patient care.
Our Pathology Division are part of a national network that service communities in metro, regional, and remote areas. The growth of the company has remained strong and has brought innovation to its practices through integrating the most sophisticated technology available.
As part of this continued growth we are currently seeking a Banking Officer – AR to join our growing AR team here in Sydney where you will be responsible for ensuring we meet the delivery obligations for Accounts Receivable in line with agreed service levels, whilst supporting the other AR streams
Other key aspects of this role will include but not be limited to;
To be considered for this role your skills and attributes should include:
- Processing high volume receipting / allocation of cheques, cash and EFT payments
- Assisting with daily bank reconciliation
- Assisting the review of unmatched cash
- Reviewing and performing refunds
- Supporting the Customer Service Team with payment related enquiries from patients and clients
- Acting as a contact point for internal payment enquiries
- Responding to payment disputes and other correspondence from banks
- Admin tasks
- Contributing to ongoing process improvements by identifying inefficiencies
- A minimum of 2 years’ Accounts Receivable or office administration experience; healthcare industry experience is highly advantageous
- Strong time management skills with the ability to prioritise across multiple tasks and deadlines
- The ability to prioritise and manage expectations
- Strong background in working with various accounts systems
- Working knowledge of MS Word, Excel is a must and knowledge of databases would be ideal
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral) and the ability to negotiate and problem solve
Healius recognises the value of diversity in the workplace and supports a range of flexible work arrangements to promote a better family/life/work balance. We can offer you a workplace where you can truly make a difference by providing excellent career opportunities where we identify, train and develop our people to ensure we have the capabilities to scale the business.
If you believe you have the skills and experience to succeed in this role and we sound like the type of culture you would like to be part of, please click on “apply for this job” Healius is an equal opportunity employer. We positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of age, colour, disability, national origin, ancestry, race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, veteran status, genetic information or any other status protected by applicable law.