Title: Billing Officer - AR
Company Name: Healius - SDS Pathology
Job Location: Australia, New South Wales, Sydney,
Employment Status: Full Time
Healius Limited is synonymous with affordable and accessible healthcare for all Australians. Through its expansive network of pathology laboratories, our 9,000+ healthcare professionals provide specialty diagnostic services to patients, their referring practitioners and supporting independent healthcare professionals, in the delivery of healthcare services while supporting the continuity of quality patient care.
Our Pathology Division are part of a national network that service communities in metro, regional, and remote areas. The growth of the company has remained strong and has brought innovation to its practices through integrating the most sophisticated technology available.
As part of this continued growth we are currently seeking a Billing Officer – AR to join our growing AR team here in Sydney.
Reporting into the AR Billing Team Leader/Supervisor you will be responsible for ensuring that it meets the delivery obligations for Accounts Receivable in line with agreed service levels, whilst supporting the other AR streams.
Other key aspects of this role will include but not be limited to;
To be considered for this role your skills and attributes should include:
- Support the business strategy for the Transactional Finance/AR functions to ensure ongoing improvements in cost and efficiency.
- Support Pathology Revenue Assurance initiatives to deliver multiple complex projects across end to end Finance processes.
- Support the finance/AR governance framework/process for evolving stakeholders to ensure ongoing value is delivered from the function
- Enforce policies and procedures and ensure appropriate documentation set by Pathology business.
- Support the establishment of performance metrics for activities relating to the AR team.
- Lead, influence and positively engage with key stakeholders within the Pathology businesses.
- Serve as a close and trusted counsel to Pathology customer group, providing direct support on AR related matters, as well as informing senior management on emerging issues and developments.
- A good understanding of the Accounts Receivable process in particular Billing
- The ability to prioritise and manage expectations
- Strong background in working with various accounts systems
- Working knowledge of MS Word, Excel is a must and knowledge of databases would be ideal
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral) and the ability to negotiate and problem solve
Healius recognises the value of diversity in the workplace and supports a range of flexible work arrangements to promote a better family/life/work balance. We can offer you a workplace where you can truly make a difference by providing excellent career opportunities where we identify, train and develop our people to ensure we have the capabilities to scale the business.
If you believe you have the skills and experience to succeed in this role and we sound like the type of culture you would like to be part of, please click on “apply for this job” or forward your resume direct to [email protected]
Healius is an equal opportunity employer. We positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of age, colour, disability, national origin, ancestry, race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, veteran status, genetic information or any other status protected by applicable law.
Read Before Apply
Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?How many years of accounts receivable experience do you have?