Title: Billings Officer
Company Name: Omnicom Media Group
Job Location: Australia, New South Wales, Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs, sydney
Employment Status: Full Time
Omnicom Media Group is one of the largest Media Agency networks in the world made up of Media buying/planning, specialist digital agencies and creative agencies. Headquartered in the US, the Australian turnover is in excess of $2bn annually.
We are now looking for a Billings Officer to join our team who is passionate about a career in Finance and is ready to be challenged, learning all facets.
We process on average 8500+ invoices per month and have a strict policy on payment terms.
We need someone to join our Team who has an active interest in Finance and Office Administration, not afraid of hard work and is willing to go the extra mile to get the job done.
Reporting to the Billings & Receivables Manager, you will be a member of a Team of 6, with a Supervisor providing training, guidance and support.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Create Client codes and product codes
• Adjust media fees, levies and contact information as required
• Generate monthly media invoices for all Agency's by stipulated deadlines & set processes
• Despatch all invoices as per Client specifics
• Maintain the Client specifics whilst working closely with the Media Teams & Clients
• Maintain the general Billings mailbox and ensure timely turnaround on queries & requests
• Assist with any reporting, other workload requirements and/or ad-hoc duties e.g. SOX and Audits
• Work longer hours where necessary to achieve the Department & your individually assigned deadlines
• Maintain a positive rapport with all internal and external Clients across our Agency Group
Required skills & experience
• At least 2 years + in an Accounts or Admin Office role
• Positive self-starter, who is able to work autonomously and collaboratively with their Team
• Results driven and goal oriented
• Able to work in a fast-paced environment & under pressure to meet deadlines
• Exceptional time management and organisational skills is a must
• A can-do attitude, high level of attention to detail and a keen eye for problem solving
• Strong communication skills
• Able to confidently deal with all levels of stakeholders in an approachable, professional manner at all times
• Experience in dealing with blue chip Clients on a global scale would be an advantage
• Spectra Media Desktop & Spectra PF (training provided if not exposed to)
• Microsoft Outlook
• Microsoft Word & Excel (some previous experience required)